- This event has passed.
The Festo Motion Terminal VTEM: Using Flexible Technologies for Industry 4.0
June 22, 2020 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The Festo Motion Terminal represents the connection that we are experiencing through digitalization in the world with pneumatic automation, creating new possibilities of automation and control. It can be used to digitally define and query many process parameters. This provides numerous options for controlling and analyzing related processes thus contributing to better and more consistent quality. Additionally, the concept of energy efficiency is intrinsic to this technology, both due to the technology applied to the Motion Terminal, as well as the functions that were implemented within it. The Motion Terminal combines the elements of basic pneumatics with electronics and because it is software-controlled, it aids in replacing up to 50 individual components with one single product, adding maximum flexibility.
- Learn about how to increase your productivity while simplifying your machines
- Understand the Benefits of energy efficiency in machine design
- Learn how easy it is to get diagnostics information to improve processes
- Know when to use a servo-pneumatic system vs pneumatic
- Learn how to implement parameter setting to avoid field tampering At the conclusion of this webinar, attendees should gain better understanding of the different software functions of the Motion Terminal and how to implement in their production processes.