- This event has passed.
Webinar: Intro to Languages (Part 1)
June 9, 2020 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Description: This topic will give a basic introduction to programming in the Bedrock IDE using Ladder Logic, Sequential Function Chart, and Structured Text.
This webinar series, based on Bedrock’s certification training material, provides a good introduction to the many features and benefits of our award winning Open Secure Automation (OSA) platform. The live interactive five-part series will cover the following topics:
1) Intro to the Bedrock Integrated Development Environment (IDE) – May 28
2) Intro to the Bedrock Hardware – June 2
3) Fieldbus Devices and Data Types – June 4
4) Intro to Languages (Part 1) – June 9
5) Intro to Languages (Part 2) – June 11
All sessions will be recorded and shared with registrants.
A mystery prize worth $150 will be awarded at the end of the series to the participant who attends all sessions and is the most engaged. We hope you will join us!