- This event has passed.
Webinar: Intro to Languages (Part 2)
June 11, 2020 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Description: This topic will give a basic introduction to using continuous function chart in conjunction with other programming languages, as well as the differences between functions and function blocks.
This webinar series, based on Bedrock’s certification training material, provides a good introduction to the many features and benefits of our award winning Open Secure Automation (OSA) platform. The live interactive five-part series will cover the following topics:
1) Intro to the Bedrock Integrated Development Environment (IDE) – May 28
2) Intro to the Bedrock Hardware – June 2
3) Fieldbus Devices and Data Types – June 4
4) Intro to Languages (Part 1) – June 9
5) Intro to Languages (Part 2) – June 11
All sessions will be recorded and shared with registrants.
A mystery prize worth $150 will be awarded at the end of the series to the participant who attends all sessions and is the most engaged. We hope you will join us!