- This event has passed.
Webinar – Intro to the Bedrock Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
May 28, 2020 12:00 pm - 12:45 pm
Description: Bedrock’s free IDE is a complete software toolkit for designing and configuring open secure automation. This session is a general introduction to the IDE including topics like help, settings, layout, and the device management tool.
This webinar series, based on Bedrock’s certification training material, provides a good introduction to the many features and benefits of our award winning Open Secure Automation (OSA) platform. The live interactive five-part series will cover the following topics:
- 1) Intro to the Bedrock Integrated Development Environment (IDE) – May 28
- 2) Intro to the Bedrock Hardware – June 2
- 3) Fieldbus Devices and Data Types – June 4
- 4) Intro to Languages (Part 1) – June 9
- 5) Intro to Languages (Part 2) – June 11
All sessions will be recorded and shared with registrants.
A mystery prize worth $150 will be awarded at the end of the series to the participant who attends all sessions and is the most engaged. We hope you will join us!