Discover the advantages of the OCS – an integrated, all-in-one solution, hands-on training for the beginning to intermediate programmer.
Join Power/mation’s Andrew Jagger for the Horner All-In-One Controller Solutions Hands-On Training.
Learn through hands-on labs such as:
- Configure, Connect and Download a Basic Project
- Application Documentation, Variables & Setpoints
- Creating Relay Ladder Logic
- HMI Graphics – Indicators, Buttons, Sliders and Text Table
- LHMI Graphics – Screen Jump, Alarms
- HMI Graphics-System Setup, Date & Time RTC, User Access
- Enable Remote IO, Data Logging, and FTP | ADV
- ADV Lab 8: Email and Remote Web OCS (WebMI) | ADV
Lunch provided, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for dietary accommodations.
Cost of $400 per attendee. Place a purchase order (PO) to email@example.com or an invoice will be sent after the event date.