Robotic palletizing allows you to keep your product lines moving, while at the same time reducing potential workplace injury risks. Using robots to unload full pallets will also be a valuable way to increase productivity and protect your workers. Power/mation has complete turnkey solutions for both robotics and machine safety.
ABB IRB 460
Leading ABB’s palletizing offering is the compact IRB 460 – the fastest palletizing robot in the world. The IRB 460 is perfect for end-of-line palletizing and bag palletizing applications. The 4-axis robot is the fastest of its kind and its small footprint makes it ideal for fitting into existing packing lines.
- Main applications:
- Material handling
Schmalz SPZ Palletizing Grippers
With vacuum layer gripping systems from Schmalz the production capacity for the automated handling of cardboard, jars, cans and cells in warehouse and intralogistics is increased. Configurable standard solutions allow a cheap, but also individual solution for a gripping system.
In addition to standard solutions, Schmalz also offers customer-specific system designs for process reliable handling in palletizing or depalletizing processes in the logistics sector
Pick-it 3D Vision Cameras
With the combination of our proven easy-to-use software and our Pick-it L camera you can set up a smart automated pallet unloading application in just 1 day.
Pick-it does not require extensive training and can be operated by anyone. Pick-it finds products of varying sizes and shapes, in matte and glossy colours and it even keeps working in changing and poor light conditions.
Inxpect LBK Radar Sensor
LBK system detects access or the presence of operators in a dangerous area. In any environmental conditions (dust, smoke, swarf, water aerosols), it guarantees a level of safety never before reached by any other system in the world. The radar waves of the sensor cover the entire dangerous area, creating a 3D protected zone.
Schmalz FXP Gripper
Sealing foam and suction pads let you adapt the gripper to the workpiece in the optimum way. The right valve technology ensures the process is safe and efficient. Our selection aid helps you to choose the right sealing elements and valve technology.
- Universal gripper with integrated, pneumatic vacuum generation, for handling workpieces regardless of size, geometry, material and surface
- Handling of workpieces made from various materials, such as wood (coated or unplaned), packaging (boxes, bags or cans), metal sheets, glass, plastics, CFRP, etc.
- Handling of porous workpieces, workpieces with gaps or undefined pick-up position
- Mark-free handling of sensitive workpieces such as display glass
- Ideal for use on robots due to its low weight
Learn more about the FXP from Schmalz.
RSP Gripper Frame
The platform to build upon with your end of arm tooling.
Banner EZ Screen
EZ-SCREEN LS light curtains are intuitive, easy-to-use safety devices used for machine safeguarding. They are built to withstand challenges commonly found in manufacturing and packaging environments.
- Full featured models with options to meet a wide range of applications
- Heavy-duty aluminum housing and recessed window to avoid damage in harsh environments
- End-to-end sensing
- Highly visible alignment and diagnostic indicators
- 14, 23 & 40 mm resolution (detection capability)
- Available in 23 defined area heights from 280 to 1820 mm in 70 mm increments
- External device monitoring, auxiliary fault options and scan code select included (with 8-pin connectors)
- IP65/IP67 environmental rating with IP69K models available
- Cascade capable models available
- Remote fixed blanking to ignore stationary objects
- Optional status indicator or fixed blanking control with cascade models
Festo Multi-Carrier System (MCS ®)
- For continuous processing of different packaging formats on a single line
- Various sizes, the number of cartons and different product groupings are set up directly on the MCS® using the freely positionable carriers. The products to be packaged are also flexibly transported to the top loader or side loader via the MCS®
Custom Safety Fencing
- Easy-to-assemble aluminum profiles that make for a strong and attractive looking system–no special tools required
- Get a quote from our fencing design team in as little as 48 hours
- Learn more about custom safety fencing
Ready for Robots?
Reach out with the contact form below to start a converstation on how Power/mation can help you get started.