VFD Migration & Conversion
Migrating to a Modern VFD Platform
Power/mation supplies VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) hardware, software, and implementation expertise to aid in your migration to a current generation drive solution. Take full advantage of modern products with benefits such as:
- Communication and industrial protocol compatibility (Ethernet I/P & Profinet)
- Safe Torque Off functionality
- Smaller installation footprints
- Built-in RFI filtering with select models
- Easy installation that works with Rockwell Automation AOIs
- Quickly configurable drives that leverage interchangable keypads or smart cards
Already have an application? ABB and Control Techniques are designed for compatibility in mind.
- Power/mation suppliers provide conversion guides to ensure compatibility.
- Easy-to-integrate drives provide programming options in plain English.
- Cold configuration tools get you up and running fast.
Get started with new drives now. Power/mation has partnered with ABB and Control Techniques to stock a variety of models for fast, same-day shipping. From fractional to 300 horsepower, Power/mation can supply the drives to keep your facility up and running or support a large scale technology migration.
Power/mation stocks multiple SKUs from ABB’s expansive range of drives. Contact us today to see a demo for yourself. Examples of stocked items are listed below, click to view product catalogs.
UL-rated circuit breakers for branch circuit protection are also available from Power/mation. Read more here.
The flexible line of AC and servo drives from Control Techniques provides options for an array of needs to keep your project on track. Power/mation has a technical sales team and product specialists on staff to get you the products you need. Typically stocked Control Techniques products include:
Check out the materials below to get started on installation and migration methods for ABB and Control Techniques drives.
Start the Conversation
Power/mation’s technically trained sales team has been there before and speaks your language. Our dedicated product specialists can also advise on your application needs. Contact us now to get started.