Built for You
Offerings from Power/mation Solutions Group range from safety risk assessments to entire custom safety cells outfitted with the latest in safety sensors, interlocks, relays, and other purpose-built products. Additional services are available through our partners. Learn more about Power/mation Solutions Group capabilities.
Custom Safety Fencing
- Easy-to-assemble aluminum profiles that make for a strong and attractive looking system–no special tools required
- Get a quote from our fencing design team in as little as 48 hours
- Learn more about custom safety fencing
Custom Enclosure Cutouts
Tailor your panels to your application. Power/mation cuts enclosures in both our Saint Paul, MN and Pewaukee, WI offices. Power/mation’s CNC machines cut stainless steel with ease and will save you time. We also assemble and ship large modular panels.
Power/mation Solutions Group is a Rittal Platinum Modification Partner meaning more enclosures in stock with exceptional vendor support resources.
Custom Cordsets & Kits
- Our assembly services take labor off your hands and put time on your clock
- Make reordering easy with kit unique part numbers, no lengthy BOMs
- Assembled at multiple Power/mation locations for rapid customer service
Safety Risk Assessments
- We work with accredited professionals to determine the dangers of your worksite and the scope of a potential solution
- Power/mation staffs a full-time Certified Safety Machine Expert (CSME®) to consult with our sales team to provide you with the right solution
Let's Get Started
Now is the time to start a conversation with our experts. Reach out with the contact form below.